- Data protection notice – information about how your personal data might be used when you visit this website.
- Cookies information – information about cookies and our website, including how to opt-out.
Data Protection Notice
One of your rights under EU law is that you must be informed when your personal data – also known as personal information – is processed (collected, used, stored) by any organisation. You also have the right to know the details and purpose of that processing.
Some of the services offered on our website require the processing of your personal data. In such cases, links are available on those pages directing you to the specific information about the processing contained in the relevant data protection notices.
Your personal data and our website
- We collect your personal information only to the extent necessary to fulfill a precise purpose related to our tasks;
- We do not reuse the information for another purpose that is different to the one stated;
- We put in place measures to guarantee that your data is kept up-to-date and processed securely;
- Under certain conditions outlined in law, we may disclose your information to third parties, (such as the European Anti-Fraud Office, the Court of Auditors, or law enforcement authorities) if it is necessary for lawful, specific purposes;
- You have the right to access your personal information and to have it corrected;
- We do not keep your personal information for longer than necessary for the purposes for which we collected it;
- However, we may keep your information for a longer period for historical, statistical or scientific purposes with the appropriate safeguards in place.
Cookies are short text files stored on a user’s device (such as a computer, tablet or phone) by a website.
Cookies are used for the technical functioning of a website or for gathering statistics.
Cookies are also typically used to provide a more personalised experience for a user for example, when an online service remembers your user profile without you having to login.
When you visit our website, we may collect some data on your browsing experience such as your IP address, the website page you visited, when you visited and the website page you were redirected from.
This information is used to gather aggregated and anonymous statistics with a view to improving our services and to enhance your user experience.
Which kinds of personal data does the website process?
We process the personal data submitted by website visitors. This will include names, contact details as well as the content of the allegations (insofar as the latter qualify as personal data).
Who may review my personal data?
The case file containing your personal data is accessible to relevant members of our staff.
Who can I contact?
You can contact us as follows:
- e-mail: email@example.com